top of page

2021/2022 Training Classes

Public·36 members
Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

Radagast Costume Buy __TOP__

Radagast the Brown, featured in the first two Hobbit films, has a wonderfully layered costume of waistcoats and robes, all in what were originally very rich fabrics that have aged and distressed over his years in the woods.

radagast costume buy

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fjinyurl.com%2F2uid9h&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2-x1dpqhc2XW7E-w3SN-0K

I decided I needed to do Radagast the Brown from The Hobbit Movies because I could do his silly faces, and it turned into one of my favourite costumes to wear. The whole costume cost me around 75$ to make, using things I had already or shipping for thing at thrift stores that I then adjusted. I rarely get recognized in this costume. The beard is actually another wig that I had in my collection that I made into my beard, I also plan on adding the birds nest under my hat down the road.

Radagast (Adûnaic; IPA: ['radagast] - "Tender Of Beasts") the Brown was one of five Wizards sent to Middle-earth to contest the will of Sauron. Originally a Maia of Yavanna, Radagast mainly concerned himself with the well-being of the plant and animal worlds, and thus did not participate heavily in the War of the Ring.

Just a few of the costumes I have been seen wearing while playing twice annually in the local LARP "Ring Game." For more information, visit the Unofficial Ring Game page. Most of these costumes are not replicas, but original designs meant to fit the character roles chosen.

Disclaimer: All media properties are trademark and copyright of their respective license holders. Star Wars is the property of Lucasfilm, Ltd. The Lord of theRings is the property of Tolkien Enterprises, the Tolkien Estate, andNew Line Cinema. Yu-Gi-Oh is property of Kazuki Takahashi. Resemblance to their designs is coincidental, and no attempt is being made from this site to profit off copyrighted names. I'd pay good money for licensed costume patterns if they made them (hint hint). Don't sue me, I just sew what people tell me to sew.

For this project, the concept was quite simple: recreate the character Radagast the Brown from the movie with some modifications to the final look and feel. I drew inspiration from the actual movie, but also from movie posters made by the real masters like Nels Israelson. Props and costumes will be made from scratch and from old stuff I received from the Finnish National Opera. The main focus was on the hat and I knew my skills were not up to the task so I asked the talented Noora Hannus to collaborate. When the costumes were ready, all it took were a few trips to the forest to collect some moss, twigs and leaves.. The talent (Mikael Karlbom) was shot (pun intended) in studio, but the background was a collection of images shot in the local woods. I also shot some yellowed leaves separate in studio and incorporated them in the image to give a sense of motion and drama. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page