top of page

Ian McClurg Group

Public·31 members
Hamlet Nekrasov
Hamlet Nekrasov

Download INTEX LED 3201SMT Firmware Part2 Rar ((EXCLUSIVE))

Note: The following given software/firmware is USB upgradeable. Kazmi Elecom Team is not responsible for any type of damage/loss as a result of uploading/downloading the firmware. If you are new and do not have enough knowledge of loading or installing software/firmware or dump files then read here first.

Download INTEX LED 3201SMT Firmware part2 rar

Download your required resolution firmware/software and then extract any one of them you will get the folder. Now copy the files to USB. for More Detail about the download process watch the video Click Here

sir, maine ctvupgrade.bin file samsung ki sab part download karke tv me firmware update kiya to tv to chalu hua but remote nahi kam kar raha hai..ab kya kare, kya remote samsung ka lena padega ya universal. mera remote Wybor tv & wybor ka hai..remote ke liye koi software hai jo mere remote ko chal jaye pls suggest

salam, sir i download firmware of cv338-h 42 for my smart tv all is fine but cable singnals are poor also i notice it show on tv menu only sound system m and n not show bg in pakistan cable system is pal bg but it shows only system M and N , can you suggest me is it because firmware or something else 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page